A wonderful new senior living community in the u-med district in Anchorage is looking for a dining room server to join our growing team. Potential candidates must have prior experience in a restaurant-style setting, preferably with the elderly. Candidates must work well with others, communicate clearly, and be willing to help us provide meals for the elderly.
As we are a brand new community, the job duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provide prompt, polite and professional service to Residents in your assigned section.
- Assist Residents and other team members with beverages, salads soup, dessert and all other service needs.
- Clear tables as you work your section. Clean and wipe down tables and chairs after residents leave dining room.
- Do daily side cleaning duties as scheduled and requested. Spot sweep floor in dining room after each meal.
- Set up dining room tables with all utensils, chinaware, eating silverware and glassware. Refill sugars, salt, pepper, creamers and butter dishes after each meal.
- Set up and replenish all other beverage and service stations
- Be aware of the importance of activities and be involved in the implementation of activities as frequently as possible.
- Help clean resident apartments as scheduled by your supervisor
- Assist in laundry duties as needed.
For immediate consideration, please stop by our information office; the address is posted on our website.
Thank you for considering Baxter Senior Living!
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly
For more information about our property and immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
For more information about our community, please visit http://baxterseniorliving.com/careers