A wonderful new senior living community is looking to fill resident assistant / universal worker positions in the U-med district of Anchorage. We offer competitive pay, a great work environment, and friendly staff. Applicants should have senior living experience, or similar healthcare experience, work well with others, and be dependable. Being a brand new community, you job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work on a consistent basis with each resident in your assigned group to expand the number of activities of daily living the resident performs by himself / herself.
- Be aware of the importance of activities and be involved in the implementation of activities as frequently as possible.
- Help clean resident apartments as scheduled by your supervisor
- Assist in laundry duties as needed.
- Do daily side cleaning duties as scheduled and requested.
- Set up dining room tables with all utensils, chinaware, eating silverware and glassware.
- When necessary, answer the telephones in a courteous, efficient manner.
For immediate consideration, please stop by our information office; the address is posted on our website.
Thank you for considering Baxter Senior Living!
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: senior living or healthcare: 1 year (Required)
Language: English (Required)
For more information about our property and immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
For more information about our community, please visit http://baxterseniorliving.com/careers
|Job Category||Caregiver, full-time|